Society provides excellent hostel facilities for students. Boys hostel and ladies hostels are located in the campus itself so it makes easy access between college and students. The hostels and hostel facilities are of high quality and well equipped. The boys hostel can accommodate 520 boys and girls hostel 530 girls respectively. The rooms provide most modern facilities and privacy
Since its inception the hostel has been rendering yeomen service to the student community irrespective of their caste, creed and religion. The hostel down the years has become a witness for dialogue of life were students from various faith backgrounds come and stay in one place and grow together in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust. Being a home away from home the hostel gives due attention to molding the personality of the inmates so that they can become responsible citizens of the country.
Gents Hostel-Sports, Games & Health Facilities
Volley Ball Court
Ladies Hostel-Sports, Games
Shuttle Badminton court
Volley Ball Court
Guest room and meeting cells are available and active in each hostel to facilitate the students parent meeting
- To cater the spiritual needs and moral welfare of the students residing in the hostel.
- To help the inmates to be good students by affording all the facilities for their studies
- To inculcate in them a sense of collective responsibility national unity, dignity of labour and self-help, a spirit of sacrifice for the common good for all.
Hostel Administrative Committee
|Wg.Cdr. P.G.Joshi (Retd)||Convenor|
|Shri. S.S.Vesne, Rector||GCC Boys/RLLC Boys & Girls|
|Shri. M.N.Jadhav, Rector||GIT Boys Hostel|
|Shri. D.A.Sawant, Rector||GIT Girls Hostel, Udyambag|
|Shri. A.B.Yadav, Rector||GCC Gilrs &Bhagyanagar Girls Hostel|
|Shri. Tanaji Paste, Night Rector||At GIT Campus|
|Shri. P.A.Dukare, Night Rector||At GIT Campus|
|Shri. M.V.Deshpande, Night Rector||At GIT Campus|
From its inception many programmes are been organized for the benefit of the students:
- Independence Day is been celebrated on August 15th every year. Students at this occasion organize blood donation camp; distribute fruits to the poor patients in the hospitals.
- On January 26th republic day is celebrated. The chief guest hoists the flag and addressed the hostel inmates.
Each hostel has a reading room where news papers, periodicals and popular magazines are made available.
Each hostel has a separate Television room with cable connection.
Internet & Computer Centre facilities
Each hostel unit has a computer center with internet facilities to meet the need of the students till midnight.
As a step towards making an environment-friendly campus that is less dependent on the conventional power supply, we have provided facilities of solar heating to supply hot water to all hostel bathrooms.
To overcome the challenges of frequent load-shedding we have a set of generators that provide power back-up facility to the Institutes during college hours and to the Hostels in the evenings so that the day-to-day activities of students are not interrupted.
24 hours security for Colleges and Hostels.